Call Today

0818 919699

061 226722

To discuss your insurance requirements

Property News

[June 16, 2016]

Work from home? Read why your insurance may be invalid..

Work from home? Your home insurance may be invalid.. Most of us that have a home, have some form of... Read More

[November 27, 2015]

Why your home insurance may be invalid..

Why your home insurance may be invalid.. We all sign up for insurance products hoping they will provide peace of mind... Read More

[November 28, 2014]

Unoccupied premises insurance

Unoccupied house insurance There are many reasons that you may have a need to insure an unoccupied property, such as:... Read More

[August 6, 2014] launches! goes live! Ireland's first non standard insurance website is now live. Ok that's great, but what do we do??... Read More


House or property insurance:

It is relatively easy to insure a ‘standard’ house. Most insurance companies fall over themselves to insure that mythical 3 bed semi in a zero crime, zero potential claim area.

However what if your property is an unoccupied house or home or is deemed a high risk insurance category?  Usually insurers will tell you where to go, but not so at We specialize in the non standard and the unusual. Here are some of the area’s that we can help with:

  • Unoccupied property  insurance (both residential & commercial, with various cover options).
  • Properties under renovation (comprehensive ‘all risk’ cover available).
  • Properties with a claims history (We can source cover for homes with multiple previous claims).
  • Properties in a flood area.
  • Subsidence history/under pinned properties.
  • A home owner with previous convictions.
  • Non-standard occupations.
  • Private homes with businesses attached.
  • Properties with flat roof’s (Up to 100% flat roofs considered).
  • Non standard construction (including Log cabins, Timber buildings, Eco homes etc.).


The above list is not exhaustive, so please contact us on 0818 919699 today or complete our online form above  and we will do all we can to help.

Request a



Fields marked with a * are required.