House or property insurance:
It is relatively easy to insure a ‘standard’ house. Most insurance companies fall over themselves to insure that mythical 3 bed semi in a zero crime, zero potential claim area.
However what if your property is an unoccupied house or home or is deemed a high risk insurance category? Usually insurers will tell you where to go, but not so at Nonstandard.ie. We specialize in the non standard and the unusual. Here are some of the area’s that we can help with:
- Unoccupied property insurance (both residential & commercial, with various cover options).
- Properties under renovation (comprehensive ‘all risk’ cover available).
- Properties with a claims history (We can source cover for homes with multiple previous claims).
- Properties in a flood area.
- Subsidence history/under pinned properties.
- A home owner with previous convictions.
- Non-standard occupations.
- Private homes with businesses attached.
- Properties with flat roof’s (Up to 100% flat roofs considered).
- Non standard construction (including Log cabins, Timber buildings, Eco homes etc.).
The above list is not exhaustive, so please contact us on 0818 919699 today or complete our online form above and we will do all we can to help.