House or property insurance
It is relatively easy to insure a ‘standard’ house. Most insurance companies fall over themselves to insure that mythical 3 bed semi in a zero crime, zero potential claim area..
However, what if your property is an unoccupied house or home, or your policy has been cancelled due to a non disclosure or is deemed a high risk insurance category? Usually insurers will tell you where to go, but not so at Nonstandard.ie. We specialize in non standard house insurance and the unusual. Here are some of the area’s that we can help with:
- Unoccupied property insurance (both residential & commercial, with various cover options).
- Properties under renovation (comprehensive ‘all risk’ cover available).
- Properties with a claims history (We can source cover for homes with multiple previous claims).
- Properties in a flood area.
- Subsidence history/under pinned properties.
- A home owner with previous convictions.
- A client that has had a policy cancelled due to a non disclosure.
- High value property or contents policies.
- Non-standard occupations.
- Private homes with businesses attached.
- Properties with flat roof’s (Up to 100% flat roofs considered).
- Non standard construction (including Log cabins, Timber buildings, Eco homes etc.).
The above list is not exhaustive, we deal with over 20 insurers and underwriters, so ask us a question on our live chat or contact us on 0818 919699 today or complete our online form and we will do all we can to help.