Non Standard Insurance
Thank you for visiting Ireland’s first Non-standard insurance website. At nonstandardinsurance.ie, we acknowledge that not everyone fits the standard model of most insurance companies.
Most are happy to quote if you are a ‘standard’ risk, but what if you are a driver who has motoring convictions, a fault insurance claim, been refused or declined insurance, a non standard vehicle or own an unoccupied property? Most standard insurer’s will refuse to quote, but at nonstandardinsurance.ie we will do our very best to source cover for you at a reasonable cost.
Some area’s where we have recently helped customers:
- A motorist in Dublin with a drink driving conviction.
- A client in Laois that owns an unoccupied property.
- A family in Kerry that own a thatched house.
- An elderly lady with cancer looking to travel to the US (for travel cover).
- A waste disposal contractor looking for motor insurance.
- A diabetic, previously refused life cover.
- A client renovating a new property.
Whatever the circumstances, we are here to help. Contact us on 0818 919699 or request a call back here and we’ll call you.